Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Last Day

Today is the last day of my thirty day immersion experience. I have learned that caffeine is a powerful substance and definitely has its uses but is not a good thing to become addicted to. I think that I will probably start drinking Pepsi again because I miss the taste of it and I definitely miss chocolate. Life on a diet really sucks and I really disliked preventing myself from having the kind of food that I want. I will make myself one promise though, I will not let it get so bad that I drink a case of pop in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Idk why I just thought of this, but you should title your paper the thir(s)ty day challenge! I'm a freak, but it just came to me after I read your last blog and I think it's clever (: haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah I really like that. it is incredibly clever actually. I just wrote my paper and I was like I failed to get anyone to comment but now I guess I can go back and change that lol

    ReplyDelete