Friday, March 16, 2012

The Gravity of the Situation

So, it was brought to my attention during that presentation I was telling you about that I never really made it clear why exactly I am doing this. WELL, I have been drinking caffeine for basically my whole life. Now for some people that might not be a problem but for me... well... When I started college last year my habit increased severely for a few reasons. One, I was stressed out because I had never been to college before and caffeine helped me have some consistency in my life. And two, the availability increased greatly because Pepsi is easier to get here and I spend less time in class.

So how bad had it gotten by spring semester of my sophomore year? Last month, before I started going through this, I was drinking around seven bottles/cans on a week day or nine on a weekend. So yah, I needed this.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, in a year this could add up to around 2,800 cans or bottles of pepsi

    ReplyDelete